A few tips to help you make your Topstone purchase last longer.
- Keep it as dust free as possible
- Apply a few drops of coconut oil on clean muslim rag and rub. It restores the shine of marble.
- Use mild, non-abrasive detergent and water for removing stains. Do not let stains or spillage sit for longer.
- Line marble platter with baking powder when serving greast food to prevent it from absorbing oil.
- Avoid use of acidic cleaners.
- Avoid washing marble products under running water. Use damp cloth to clean.