we are hiring!
Assistant Manager - Karachi, Pakistan | Full-Time
A multi-faceted position within a fast paced environment that requires a very creative and honest approach. Someone who is obsessively organized, pays attention to detail, someone who is positive and can easily shift from task to task throughout the day. Someone who can problem-solve and think projects through completely and efficiently. This position will require you to speak professionally over the phone to customers and email them on a daily basis so clear communication skills with a positive attitude is a must.
Please email the following to email@example.com - with the subject “production assistant”:
- A little about yourself - a short note or letter on why you're the perfect fit!
- Optional: Links to Instagram, Portfolio, Writing Samples
Skills & Expectations
- Creative & fast thinker
- Extremely organized & efficient with tasks
- Ability to organise & prioritise daily work as assigned
- Great understanding of Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Adobe suite, Illustrator & Photoshop experience is a plus.
- A fun person + have a passion for gifts!
- A positive attitude, detail oriented, great communication skills
- Always one step ahead, staying organized to get ahead of problems
- Damage control – whether it’s a client freaking out, a production delay or something new, we will be counting on you to get the facts straight and come up with a plan!
- Schedule calls & meetings, prepare & manage monthly calendars
- Ensure all documents / spreadsheets are up to date & accessible
- Prepare invoices
- Prepare monthly sales reports & email all vendors
- Double check proposals for pricing, accuracy, typos and consistency with policies
- Act as point of contact for the production & design team on current orders and update clients on their order.
- Awareness of emerging trends & new ideas, and translating these into designs and collections
- Hold weekly staff meetings and take an active role in ensuring all deadlines are met
- Suggest strategic improvements to grow the business
- Respond to online inquiries and help the team fulfil daily orders from various platforms
- Help keep items on racks, shelves & storage rooms
- Assemble and dispatch our products to various stockists and clients
- Track inventory as received and report when there are shortages
- Respond to social media messages & comments
- Logistics shipment tracking